Image and video ads on the Google Display Network can have a strong impact on the success of your online marketing campaigns. These ads convey your messages in more engaging and memorable ways, enticing viewers to buy what youíre selling.
But today weíre announcing a new feature that essentially builds your image ads for you.
- Click on the suggested ad that you like best.
- If necessary, customize any fonts, text, or colors that need tweaking.
- Then incorporate the ad into one of your ad groups. Itís that simple.
You donít even have to be in the Display Ad Builder tool to use this new feature.
- If youíre in one of your ad groups, you can select an existing text ad and under ìMore Actions,î choose ìGenerate Display Ad.î
- AdWords will create an image ad based on the text ad you selected.
If you want to create your ad from scratch, you can always choose from hundreds of template designs.
- Add your text and customize the fonts, colors, and background.
- Choose images from the AdWords stock gallery, from your computer, or straight off your website.
- Review the ad in all formats to make sure it looks right, then add it to your campaign.
For more information about Display Ad Builder, visit the Display Network website.