Email Marketing Tips : Driving In Traffic To Your Website
It doesn’t matter how big or small your business is, local or multi-national, you should be using email marketing as part of your business marketing strategy. In this part 1 of 2, I will share with you some simple email marketing tips that will help your business.
An email list is a great way to create a continuous stream of income for your local business because you can automatically communicate with a targeted list of people over and over again without starting the whole sales process from scratch. But how exactly does one build that coveted email list? First one needs to drive traffic to your squeeze page and secondly one needs to get them to sign up on that squeeze page.
Here are ways to drive traffic to your squeeze page:
- Social media – you can drive your Twitter and Facebook followers to your squeeze page through your tweets or your business’s fanpage. The wonderful thing about generating leads this way is that your followers can help you drive even more traffic for free due to the viral nature of social media.
- Article Marketing – this free method works by submitting articles related to your business to article directories and providing a link to your squeeze page through the author resource box or through anchor text links.
- Video Marketing – uploaded videos on YouTube or other video sharing sites should have links that direct people to your squeeze page
- Pay per click advertising – if you can afford it, this is a very quick way to drive traffic to your squeeze page. You can place ads on search engines, social media sites or specific websites that have high levels of traffic in your target market.
- Affiliate traffic – you can sign up affiliates who will do the work of driving traffic to your squeeze page in exchange for a fee per signup. You obviously have to consider the cost to benefit ratio before you use this method.
Having driven traffic to your squeeze page, it is now time to persuade people to sign up. How to do that is covered in our next article, “How To Build Your Local Business Email List: Part Two- Super Squeeze Pages”
Blue Square Management
119 Beaumont Road
Tel: 01689 602 248
Email: [email protected]