Get Customers Quickly With A Google Adwords Campaign
If you have ever wanted to advertise your local business using the Google Adwords program (also known as Pay Per Click Advertising), this article will show you how to set up a Google Adwords account in three easy steps. It should take you not more than ten minutes to set up a new account. Go to google.com/Adwords and follow these three steps
Learn more about Google Adwords here.
Step 1 Create an account
- Create Google account: this is where you create a new account. Google asks you if
a) you have an email account and password that you use with its other services like Adsense, Gmail, Orkut or iGoogle or
b) you do not use these services
- Chose the second option b) to create a new account.
- Choose an email address name
- Type in a password
- Re-enter your password
- Fill in the captcha section
- Click ‘Create account’
Step 2 Set Time Zone and Currency
Note that you cannot change your time zone and currency and they remain permanent so think carefully as you choose them
- Choose your time zone by selecting your preferred country and the right time zone for your location in the country
- Choose the currency you would like to use to pay Google and the one Google will use to display all money values in your account
- Click ‘Create’
Step 3 Verify Account
Google congratulates you on opening your new Adwords account and requests you to open your email to click on the confirmation link they have sent you. They do this to make sure that the email address you provided is correct.
- Go to your email account, open your inbox and click on the verification link sent by Google
- Google confirms that your email address is correct and that your Adwords account is now active.
You can now go ahead and create advertisements with the Google Adwords program that will drive traffic to your local business website.
Need Help Setting Up A Google Adwords Account
If you are having difficulties or do not have the time to setup a Google Adwords account and campaign, Blue Square Management can help you.