Recently we introduced new and improved Google Analytics, so that you can quickly find even more powerful and useful data to improve your internet marketing efforts.
Now, we are proud to say Google Analytics is available in 9 new languages. This makes Google Analytics quite a Polyglot, and it is in total available in 40 languages now. Newly introduced languages are:
To change the language of your Analytics account to any of these new languages, you have to activate the new interface, if you haven’t already, by clicking on the “new version” button at the top of the account. Then, navigate to the settings page where you can select the new language.
You can also now enjoy reading the newly revamped Analytics help center in any of the 9 new languages.
We are confident this will improve the usage of Google Analytics across the world, and help website owners and AdWords advertisers get even more out of their internet marketing efforts.
Happy data mining!
Posted By Shane Cassells, Google Conversion Team
- Using Google Analytics Social Reports To Measure Your Website Content And Engagement in Google+
- Webinar: Marketing Attribution: Insights from Google Analytics and Econsultancy
- Small Business SEO: How to Use Google Analytics
- Google Helps Advertisers Zero In On AdWords Quality Score Problems And Better Organize Their Accounts
- Site Performance, Subscriber Stats & Robots.txt Tool Removed From Google Webmaster Tools