You may have noticed that some members of our AdWords Community are true AdWords experts. Not only do they participate actively in discussions, but they’re eager to help other members, which provides a huge benefit to the community. That’s why we’ve created the AdWords Top Contributors Program to reward them for their efforts.
Members who qualify for the program receive the title of Top Contributor in the Community, which helps show the world that they’re truly AdWords experts. Other perks include:
- A profile on our AdWords Top Contributors page.
- Access to private forums with Google team members.
- Inclusion in the Trusted Testers program to test out cool new features before anyone else.
- Product updates directly from the AdWords team.
- Hangouts with AdWords Community Leads on Google+.
- Trainings given by the AdWords team.
In addition to these perks, in 2011, we invited our Top Contributors (TCs) to the Googleplex, in Mountain View, California, for the Top Contributor Summit. It was an opportunity for TCs to talk with Google executives and AdWords Product Managers, and offer their valuable feedback to the teams.
Top Contributors are also eligible to get the annual AdWords Top Contributor badge to put on their websites. It’s another way for them to show their AdWords expertise, and it’s only granted to those TCs that go above and beyond in their contribution to the Community.
This year’s recipients for the annual AdWords Top Contributor badge have just been announced! Congratulations to: