At Google, one of our goals is to help make the web work for your business. Today weíre introducing the Learn with Google webinar program that does just that, by sharing best practices and tips across a variety of products, including search ads, mobile ads, display ads, YouTube and Google Analytics.
Weíre kicking off the program with eight live webinars in March:
- March 13 at 10am PDT: 5 Tips to Start Marketing your Business with Video
- March 14 at 10am PDT: Introduction to the Google Display Network
- March 15 at 10am PDT: GoMo: Mobilize your Site and Maximize your Advertising
- March 20 at 10am PDT: Understanding Mobile Ads Across Marketing Objectives
- March 21 at 10am PDT: Reaching Your Goals with Google Analytics
- March 22 at 10am PDT: GoMo for Publishers
- March 27 at 10am PDT: Manage Large AdWords Campaigns with Less Effort
- March 28 at 10am PDT: 3 Tips to Get More out of your Video Advertising Campaigns
Check out our new webinar page to register for any of the sessions or to access on-demand webinars. Weíll be adding new webinars as theyíre scheduled, so check back regularly for updates. You can also stay up-to-date on the schedule by downloading our Learn with Google Webinar calendar to automatically see upcoming webinars in your Google Calendar.
Whether your goal is to engage the right customers at the right time, make better decisions faster, or get the most from your marketing dollars, we hope that youíll use these tips and how-toís to maximize the impact of digital and grow your business. Weíre looking forward to having you join us!