Here’s my roundup of the best search/marketing posts I found and read during March and April. If you’re new to this blog, this is a monthly feature that began way back in 2007. You can find earlier “Best Of”s for each month in the Link Roundups category archive. I never include my own posts in these end-of-month recaps.
- Adam Audette/RKG: SEO Should Be Invisible
- AJ Kohn/Blind Five Year Old: Author Rank
- Jessica Lee/ Bruce Clay Inc.: The SEO Copywriting Checklist
- Phil Nottingham/Distilled: Getting Video Results in Google
- Mack Collier: “It’s Not You, It’s Me.” – Five Reasons For Our Social Media Breakup
- Ruben Sanchez/RKG: A Complete Guide to Creating and Optimizing Google+ Brand Pages
- Jason Keath/SocialFresh: 10 Awesome Examples Of How To Use Facebook Timelines
- Courtney Seiter/Marketing Land: 21 Unexpected Ways Brands Can Use Pinterest
- John Haydon: Eleven Ways Facebook Page Timelines Change Your Content Strategy
Blogs & Blogging
- Laura Crest/Success Works: How to create an editorial calendar
- Brittany Klontz/Blueglass: How To Connect with These 6 Influential Bloggers
Design & Usability
- Ted Ives/Coconut Headphones: Website Architecture for SEO: The Complete Guide
- Justin Cutroni: A Social Media Dashboard for Google Analytics
General Internet Marketing
- Greg Ciotti/Sparring Mind: The Blogger’s Guide To YouTube: How To Absolutely Dominate Your Niche With Video Content
- Bryan Eisenberg: Designing Effective Pricing Tables
- Peep Laja/ConversionXL: The Ultimate Guide to Increasing Ecommerce Conversion Rates
White Label Local Business Listing Service for Agencies
Get Your Client’s Listings Claimed, Enhanced & Verified!
Google, Bing, YP.com, Yahoo & More!
This is a post from Matt McGee’s blog, Small Business Search Marketing.