A new online video training course is now available from lynda.com to help you get the most out of using Google Website Optimizer. It’s called Google Website Optimizer: Essential Training, and it’s created by David Booth of WebShare, one of our Website Optimizer Certified Partners and Seminars for Success Leaders.
The course itself is available both online and on DVD and contains almost 4 full hours of step by step instruction around how to identify test pages, plan and implement your experiments, and read and interpret the reports. Advanced topics like sample size calculation, Google Analytics integrations and dynamic page testing are also covered among a wide variety of conversion optimization and testing topics.
I sat down with David and asked him to share with us what he likes best about this new course, and here’s what he had to say:
Take a look at the trailer below:
Well, we like things that make it even easier to use Google Website Optimizer in even more effective ways, so thanks Dave. You can find the course at lynda.com!
Posted by Trevor Claiborne, Website Optimizer team
- Using Google Analytics Social Reports To Measure Your Website Content And Engagement in Google+
- Case Study: Universal Technical Institute Increases Application Requests Eight-fold With Website Optimizer
- Online Marketing News: Mobile Shows Muscle, Google Panda to Penguin, Google Drive(s) Storage
- Update your Website Optimizer scripts to secure your site
- Summary of YouTube Changes, Google Indexing Embeds & Adwords for Video [Reel Web #36]