Two great industry conferences are happening next week in San Jose: eMetrics and the Conversion Conference. Veterans of the industry will be familiar with eMetrics, but you may not know about the Conversion Conference.
The Conversion Conference is a brand new event being chaired by Tim Ash. Tim is the president of Site Tuners (a Website Optimizer Certified Partner), and if you’ve been to any online marketing conference in the last few years, you’ve probably heard him speak about the importance of conversion. He’s helped assemble some of the best minds in conversion (like Bryan Eisenberg and Jakob Nielsen) for a really amazing event.
If you haven’t registered yet, Conversion Conference is offering a $ 250 late-bird discount. Just enter CCW646 when registering at the Conversion Conference site.
Here’s some of the happenings at the two conferences:
Tuesday, May 4th
- 11am – Introduction to Website Optimizer session (I’m giving this session)
- 1:50pm – What’s New with Google Analytics with Brett Crosby
- 2pm – Web Analytics & Uncovering Problems with Eric Peterson & Brett Crosby
We’ll be hosting a book signing of the brand new book Performance Marketing with Google Analytics. All three authors, two Google Analytics Certified Partners, Justin Cutroni and Caleb Whitmore and a former member of the Google Analytics team, Sebastian Tonkin, will be on hand giving away and signing the new book on May 4th, starting at 3pm in the Cupertino room.
Wednesday, May 5th
- 9am – Keynote: Leveraging Bleeding Edge Analytics Goodies with Avinash Kaushik
- 12:15pm – Brown Bag Deep Dive with Google Analytics product manager, Jayanth Mysore
Also, don’t miss your chance to come face to face with the HiPPO at the Google booth. Hope to see you next week in San Jose.
Posted by Trevor Claiborne, Website Optimizer team