Micorsoft ViralSearch : A Twitter Search Tool To Find Viral Content
Microsoft unveiled its new search engine for measuring Tweets and viral content, ViralSearch.
ViraSearch is a new tool for searching new content on the internet that spreads virally over social media. ViralSearch scans billions of pieces of information, including photos, videos and news, and assigns them a “virality rating” to the most popular topics based on how the content was shared via Twitter.
To find out more, check out the video below:
More Twitter For Strategies For Business
You can find more Twitter strategies for business in these blog posts/podcasts:
- how to use twitter for business – “Twitter For Business : 5 Twitter Marketing Strategies”
- Twitter For Business : The Pros And Cons Of Using Twitter To Market Your Local Business
- How To Get More Customers with Twitter [PODCAST]
- How To Set Up A Twitter Account For Businesses
- 8 Common Twitter Questions from Small Business Owners
- Best twitter tools for business