Important Twitter Tools for Local Business To Use
If you are using Twitter for your business, (and if you are not, why not?) you will find below the essential Twitter tools to help you market your business, with links direct to the relevant websites.
Twitter Link Shorteners
These shorten your urls and some also help track your click-through rates. Examples include:
- Tweetdeck : helps you arrange your business tweets by topic, message and keywords
- Hootsuite : a free tool to use if you require multiple accounts with different users and profiles
- Others : Twitpic, yfrog, img.ly – take pictures with your phone and post directly to Twitter
Twitter Marketing tools
- TwtQpon : helps you create exclusive deals and tweet them to your followers
- Twitterhawk : allows you to send a customized response to people within your locale who are tweeting about your products and services
- Twitbacks.com and Twittergallery.com : helps you improve the design of your business Twitter page
- Twellow : considered the Yellow Pages of Twitter enabling your business to find categories or groups of users and to be found by them too.
- Just tweet it : alerts you of new tweeters in your industry
- Friendorfellow.com : this tool shows you which of your followers reciprocates tweets to your business and which ones don’t.
- Wefollow.com : a directory of Twitter users arranged by keywords you wish your local business to be known for.
Twitter Tracking tools
- Twittercounter : runs a count of your followers over time
- Twitalyzer : offer in-depth analytic data about your business’s Twitter operations.