Important Twitter Tools for Local Business To Use
If you are using Twitter for your business, (and if you are not, why not?) you will find below the essential Twitter tools to help you market your business, with links direct to the relevant websites.
Twitter Link Shorteners
These shorten your urls and some also help track your click-through rates. Examples include:
- Tweetdeck : helps you arrange your business tweets by topic, message and keywords
- Hootsuite : a free tool to use if you require multiple accounts with different users and profiles
Twitter Marketing tools
- TwtQpon : helps you create exclusive deals and tweet them to your followers
- Twellow : considered the Yellow Pages of Twitter enabling your business to find categories or groups of users and to be found by them too.
Twitter Tracking tools
- Twitter Analytics : Measure engagement and learn how to make your Tweets more successful. Followers. Explore the interests, locations, and demographics of your followers.
- Buffer : Buffer is best known for being a social post scheduler. However, you can also use it to analyse your Twitter performance.
- Klear : Entering your Twitter handle in Klear will give you interesting analytics. For example, you get an influence score, info on top-performing posts, and some data on your followers.
- Twitonomy : Twitonomy offers different methods to analyse your Twitter account and as well as your competitors.
- Mentionmapp : Mentionmapp allows you to actually map your Twitter network as well as other Twitter accounts.
Twitter Monitoring tools
- Search.twitter.com : a free tool that provides RSS feeds on keywords that are of interest to your local business
- Mentionmapp : as previously mentioned above.
- Warble : Warble emails you tweets based on search criteria you set. You’ll stay up-to-date with anything you’d like to.
- TweetDeck : TweetDeck, a Twitter tool that may not have many advanced features but it does allow you to manage multiple feeds.
- Mention – Mention track mentions, find influencers, and manage your Twitter
More Twitter For Strategies For Business
You can find more Twitter strategies for business in these blog posts/podcasts:
- how to use twitter for business – “Twitter For Business : 5 Twitter Marketing Strategies”
- Twitter For Business : The Pros And Cons Of Using Twitter To Market Your Local Business
- How To Get More Customers with Twitter [PODCAST]
- How To Set Up A Twitter Account For Businesses
- 8 Common Twitter Questions from Small Business Owners
- Best twitter tools for business