This short video will help you create and set up a Google Plus account.
If you own a business, especially small business owners, then creating and setting up a Google Plus account, if you have not already, is something you should really consider.
Why? Because Google is merging their products with Google Plus. A good example of this is with Google Places. Google Places, the local business directory, has now been transformed in Google Plus Local.
Watch the following video to learn more…
Google Plus Local will enable business owners to communicate and engage with their customers and potential customers. Google Plus is Google’s Social Media tool. It allows you to post updates, these could be promotional offers, hints, tips and advice, videos, product and service reviews, the list is as limited as your imagination.
If you and your business needs help with creating and setting up a Google Plus account, you need to call us on 01689 602 248 or check out our websites:
If you found this video helpful, please click the LIKE button.
List video code
If you would like to receive similar videos that are aimed to educate, teach and help small business owners, then
here and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Other videos that may be of interest to you:
- How To Set Up Google Plus Local Business Page
- How To Set Up A Facebook Page For Businesses
- How To Set Up Bing Local Account
- How To Set Up Google Plus For Business
- How To Set Up LinkedIn Company Page
- How To Set Up and Join Twitter For Business
- How To Set Up YouTube Channel For Local Businesses
- How To Add A Business To Yahoo Local
- How To Add A Business To Yellow Pages For Free
- How To Add Your Business and Set Up City Search
- How To Set Up MapQuest For Your Local Business
- How To Set Up FourSquare For Business
- How To Set Up A Merchant Circle Account For Your Business
- How To Set Up Yelp For Your Business For FREE
- How To Set Up Angies List For Your Business
Blue Square Management
119 Beaumont Road
Orpington, Kent BR5 1JG
Tel: 01689 602248