High Authority Backlinks Improve Your Small Business Website’s Ranking
Backlinks are an important part of SEO, but just not any backlink will do. The quality of your backlinks is definitely more important than the quantity. Two quality back link will boost your rankings more than four poor quality backlinks.
Click here to learn what a “backlink” is.
High authority websites with a high page rank are respected by search engines and they place greater value on backlinks from them. Here are sources of high authority websites your local business can link to:
- Government sites. These are sites with a .gov domain name. These sites would work well if your business services government agencies as your association with them would provide an open door to getting listed or mentioned on their sites which would help your business website capture that all important high quality back link.
- Educational sites. These are sites ending in .edu and are a good option if your business has an instructional or research-related element.
- Directories – there are certain high authority directories that can provide quality backlinks. For local businesses, you should create a Google My Business and Bing Places For Business listings, which are free. Then start adding you business to directories such as as Yell.com, Yelp and many more.
- Article directories. Submitting quality articles to article directories that have high page ranking is a great way to get backlinks and greater exposure for your local business. People will click on your link within your author resource box as they read your business article within the site or from the site that has grabbed the article for republishing elsewhere.
- Forums, blog, social sites – as you join forums, blogs and social sites related to your local business niche, you will find opportunities to comment, ask questions, provide answers and connect with others. If the site allows it, you can add a link to your local business.
Do You Want More Improve Your Search Engine Rankings?
If you would like to get your business website in front of your customers but don’t have the time to implement these SEO tips for small businesses, Blue Square Management can help you. Call us on 01689 602 248 to learn more.
Blue Square Management
9 Grange Rd, Orpington BR6 8ED
Tel: 01689 602 248
Email: [email protected]