You Can Now Post Longer Videos on Twitter
Twitter is to extend the length of video that can be published on its platform from 30 seconds to 140 seconds, the same as the number of characters that you can use. This is also going to be rolled out on Twitter’s video platform, Vine.
We have already seen with Facebook launching Facebook Live, that video is becoming an essential part of Social Media. Facebook has mentioned that in 5 years, it sees all its news feed being video.
Video Marketing For Business
This is a great opportunity for businesses to start promoting and marketing their businesses online with video. There should be no excuses, especially the one “…but I don’t have the right camera!” You have a mobile phone..yes? It shoots HD video… probably yes. Well, there you go, now you can use Facebook Live.
Need Help Promoting Your Business With Video?
More Twitter For Strategies For Business
You can find more Twitter strategies for business in these blog posts/podcasts:
- how to use twitter for business – “Twitter For Business : 5 Twitter Marketing Strategies”
- Twitter For Business : The Pros And Cons Of Using Twitter To Market Your Local Business
- How To Get More Customers with Twitter [PODCAST]
- How To Set Up A Twitter Account For Businesses
- 8 Common Twitter Questions from Small Business Owners
- Best twitter tools for business